Congrats to Erick Johnson, employee at HHA, who ran his third Boston Marathon this year!
The Lions Charity Golf Tournament
Squaw Peak Rotary Club Golf Outing
The Arizona Cardinals vs. The Green Bay Packers
On Sunday, December 2nd, the United Agents of AZ went to Lambeau Field & watched the AZ Cardinals beat the Green Bay Packers thanks to Secura Insurance!
7th Street Food Pantry
Doug Carr Memorial Fall Classic
1st Annual Colonial General Golf Tournament
Players include John Hester, John Heitel, Jim Mann & Bob Kadzie.
The United Agents of Arizona 2017 Underwriter and Marketing Rep of the Year Awards
The United Agents of Arizona 2017 Underwriter and Marketing Rep of the Year awards this past Thursday went to Laurie Lamers and Brett Purcell. Both Brett and Laurie have always done their best for our group and we will always appreciate their efforts. CONGRATULATIONS!
Hester, Heitel & Associates are proud to support the following organizations:
- Arizona Alliance of Boys and Girls Clubs
- Arizona Literacy and Learning Center
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale
- Chinese United Association
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Executive's Association of Great Phoenix
- Mens Art Council (Phoenix Art Museum)
- 100 Club
- Phoenix Sister Cities Commission
- Scottish Rite Foundation
- The Phoenicians
- The Thunderbirds
- Verde Vaqueros
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Eastern Arts Academy
- Executive Council Charities | EC 70 Foundation
- Foundation for Burns and Trauma
- Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Honoring Arizona's Veterans
- Honor House
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Arizona
- Local First Arizona
- Project Platoon
HHA Benefits Division & EMI Health Benefits Company. On the left is John Heitel & Daniel Kyman from HHA .
At the Arizona Sign Association Annual Trade Show in Phoenix Az
The Charles Schwab Cup Championship was a hole-in-one event at the Phoenix Country Club, and John Heitel (far left) was proud to play a role in hosting.